Set-up a workplace giving program
Workplace Giving is a simple yet powerful way to show your support for Bravehearts’ Vision.
The security of receiving regular donations through Workplace Giving helps us to plan ahead and encourages a sustainable future for our localised programs and services.
When an individual makes a donation it generally comes from their taxed income. However, Workplace Giving allows employees to make direct, pre-tax donations to Bravehearts from their gross salary, providing employees with a simple, ongoing tax-deductible way to donate.
This system makes the process easier for all parties. The donor receives a tax benefit every time a donation is made and employees don’t have to keep tax receipts, as all donation deductions are recorded on the annual Tax Payment Summary issued at the end of the financial year. By not issuing individual receipts, Bravehearts also saves money that can be used to help more children.
The benefits of workplace giving are numerous:
- It demonstrates corporate social responsibility and commitment to supporting the community;
- It enhances corporate reputation;
- There are tax-deductible corporate matching options available;
- You get regular updates from Bravehearts to keep you up-to-date on how your support is serving Australian children;
- It provides a pre-tax benefit – immediate tax benefit at the time the donation is made without affecting FBT or superannuation.
To set-up your Workplace Giving Program call us on 1800 272 831 and ask to speak with our Fundraising Department.