Custom training Packages
Bravehearts offers highly effective professional development and awareness programs to a broad range of audiences including practitioners and individuals within organisations.
As every organisation has different unique learning needs determined by your people, clients, services and locations, we specialise in developing customised child protection training solutions that meet those specific needs.
Developed by our specialist teams of Social Workers, Psychologists, Educators and Criminologists in response to community demand, our training services are available online and as facilitated workshops or presentations. You can build your own program according to your needs including duration, online, facilitated workshop or both types of activities.
Some popular topics include:
- The facts about child sexual assault, abuse and neglect
- Trauma and other effects of child sexual assault, abuse and neglect
- Recognising and responding to grooming
- Responding to disclosures and reporting concerns including mandatory reporting
- Sexual development, problem sexual behaviour and sexual harm
- Teaching children personal safety
- Preventing vicarious trauma
- Neurobiology of trauma
- Legal context related to child sexual assault
- Contemporary approaches to counselling
To view our online training for purchase, please firstly REGISTER HERE.
To find out more either call us on 07-5552 3000 and ask to speak with one of our training team OR complete the Expression of Interest form below.