- Donate Today
- Bunnies for Bravehearts
- Become a Regular Giver
- 5km a Day March Challenge
- Leave a Gift in Your Will
- Lottery – Play for Purpose
- Partner With Us
- Workplace Giving
- Bravehearts Day
- 777 Marathon
- Bravehearts School Fun Run
- Special Events
- Our Wish List
- Home > Support Us > 5km a Day March Challenge
5km a Day Your Way in March Fitness Challenge
Join the 5km a Day Your Way in March fitness challenge and raise funds for Bravehearts and the prevention of child sexual abuse.
Getting involved in Bravehearts’ 5km a Day Your Way in March fitness challenge is easy! Complete the steps to register and we’ll send you a FREE t-shirt, tracking chart and stickers.
The challenge is to get active each day in March by doing 5kms your way – walk, run, swim, skate, roll, ride… it’s up to you! Get creative and have fun!
Registering for Bravehearts 5km a Day Your Way in March fitness challenge is easy – simply follow these steps:
- Join the official challenge Facebook group.
- Once in the group, fill out the form to complete your registration.
Once you’ve completed the registration form, you will be automatically issued your own online fundraising page and we’ll send you your welcome pack, which includes:
- Free Bravehearts ‘Educate, Empower, Protect Our Kids’ t-shirt
- Daily tracking chart for March
- Cute heart-shaped stickers to mark off each day of the challenge on your tacking chart
Get fit whilst raising funds and awareness for child protection!
Join Facebook Group & Sign Up