Workplace Giving is a simple yet powerful way to show your support for Bravehearts.
The security of receiving regular donations helps us to plan ahead and encourages a sustainable future for our localised programs and services.
When an individual makes a donation it generally comes from their taxed income. However, Workplace Giving allows employees to make direct, pre-tax donations from their gross salary, providing employees with a simple, ongoing tax-deductible way to donate.
This system makes the process easy! Employees receive a tax benefit and don’t have to keep tax receipts, as all donation deductions are recorded on the annual Tax Payment Summary issued at the end of the financial year.
The benefits of workplace giving include:
- Demonstrating your organisation’s corporate social responsibility and commitment to supporting the community;
- Enhancing corporate reputation;
- Tax-deductible corporate matching options;
- Regular updates from Bravehearts to keep you up-to-date on how your support is protecting Australian children;
- Providing a pre-tax benefit – immediate tax benefit at the time the donation is made without affecting FBT or superannuation.
To set-up your Workplace Giving Program, please contact our Fundraising Team on 07 5552 3000.