FUNDRAISING tips and ideas
Want to fundraise, but not sure where to start?
Our Fundraising Team has got you covered with their easy to follow steps to fundraising success below.
4 Easy Steps to Fundraising Success!
Step 1: Come up with a plan
Work out what you would like to do and what suits you and your ideas – If you’re unsure please click here to have a look at some fundraising ideas.
If you are unsure or would like to discuss your ideas please don’t hesitate to give our team a
call on 07 5552 3000 or email email@example.com
Step 2: Read Our Fundraising Guidelines and Terms and Conditions
It is important that you read the Bravehearts Fundraising Guidelines and Terms and Conditions before you commence any awareness and fundraising event as it contains important information including rules and regulations.
Step 3: REGISTER YOUR FUNDRAISER
Registering your fundraiser ensures that we are notified it’s happening and can provide you with support.
Step4: plan your fundraiser
To support you on your fundraising journey, Bravehearts can provide you with the following:
- General advice and tips to help make your event a success
- Fundraising Welcome Pack
- Bravehearts Guidelines, Fundraising Ideas, Bravehearts Facebook Banner, Bank Deposit
Form, About Bravehearts Brochures, Donation Forms
- Ongoing support from your first call to the very end of your fundraising.
- Promotion of your event on our events calendar
- Letter of Authority to Fundraise
- Use of ‘Proudly supporting Bravehearts’ logo
- Tax receipts for donors
- A Certificate of Appreciation and letter of thanks upon completion of your event or
Bravehearts is always here to support you. Please don’t hesitate to give our support team a call on 07 5552 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org