ChildProtect – Child Safe Organisations
Bravehearts childPROTECT enables your organisation to structure a program to suit your needs.
Each organisation is presented with unique risks and challenges regarding keeping children and young people safe. Bravehearts childPROTECT review process enables you to set the pace and scale the depth of the review to suit your operational tempo and financial constraints to achieve the greatest value.
Bravehearts supports organisations to better understand their compliance needs and implement strategies that not only meet compliance benchmarks but guide the organisation toward leading child safe practices.
Bravehearts childPROTECT takes a holistic view to child safety risks for any organisation that interacts with children and young people. It considers how your people, processes, systems and environments affect your risk exposure, and how you can enhance your child safe culture, no matter the size your organisation.
Throughout the process, surveys, policy and procedure discovery, workshops, site visits, risk assessments and staff interviews are conducted to:
- Identify gaps in your policies and procedures and gain a deeper understanding of your broader policy framework relevant to child safety.
- Ascertain a stronger understanding of your people’s perceptions, knowledge, attitudes, and beliefs about child safety.
- Increase staff baseline level of knowledge about child safety.
- Identify existing and potential child safety risks across your operating systems, practices and environments.
- Provide a comprehensive report of identified risk, recommendations and plans to address your child safety risks.
Like to know more?
For further information on childPROTECT, complete and submit the form below.