ChildPROTECT – Child Safety Standards Advisory Service
Bravehearts’ childPROTECT enables your organisation to meet, maintain and exceed the National child safety standards.
Each organisation has unique risks and challenges regarding keeping children and young people safe, therefore childPROTECT’s review process allows you to set the pace and scale of the review to suit your operational needs.
Bravehearts supports organisations to better understand their compliance needs and implement strategies that meet and exceed child safety standards.
Bravehearts’ childPROTECT takes a holistic view of child safety risks for organisations. The service considers how your people, processes, systems and environments affect your risk exposure, and how you can enhance your child-safe culture.
How childPROTECT works to help you meet and exceed child safety standards
Throughout the process, surveys, policy and procedure discovery, workshops, site visits, risk assessments and staff interviews are conducted to:
- Identify gaps in your policies and procedures and gain a deeper understanding of your broader policy framework relevant to child safety.
- Ascertain a stronger understanding of your people’s perceptions, knowledge, attitudes, and beliefs about child safety.
- Increase staff baseline level of knowledge about child safety.
- Identify existing and potential child safety risks across your operating systems, practices and environments.
- Provide a comprehensive report of identified risk, recommendations and plans to address your child safety risks.
Like to know more?
For further information on childPROTECT, complete and submit the form below.