Bravehearts delivers invaluable professional development workshops to a broad range of audiences.
Backed by 25 years of research and experience, Bravehearts training workshops tackle the issues surrounding child abuse.
As every organisation has different unique learning needs determined by your people, clients, services and locations, Bravehearts offers both in-person or virtual training workshops to:
- Early Years Educators and Staff
- Primary School Educators
- Secondary school educators and students
- School Leadership, Councils and Boards
- Boarding Houses
- Recreational, sporting, religious and hobby groups and organisations
- Parents, caregivers, religious organisations and community members/groups
- Support Organisations
- Venues and Attractions
- Counsellors, Practitioners and Wellbeing Staff
- And many more!
Anyone working with, supporting or living with children and young people has a significant responsibility to provide safe and nurturing environments for children within their care. Understanding the challenges we all face, Bravehearts offers a holistic solution to your child protection training needs.
Want to know more?
For more information on our training programs and workshops, please complete and submit the contact form below.