child and family advocacy and support
Bravehearts has launched a Multi-Agency Service Response (MASR) Trial to support children and families affected by child sexual assault.
The MASR trial is operating from our Arundel office and supporting families who live in the Gold Coast, Beaudesert and Logan regions of QLD. Please fill out the form below and a Bravehearts representative will be in touch.
How can a Child and Family Advocate help your family?
Bravehearts’ Child and Family Advocates are here to offer your child and family the support you need.
This support may include:
- Providing a safe and child-friendly environment for your child’s police interview to occur when possible
- Providing case coordination and crisis support within a case planning approach
- Providing ongoing liaison support and referrals as required with Queensland Police, Child Saftey, and other support services on behalf of your family
- Supporting your family to access PACT and understand the investigation, prosecution, and support services processes to help your family navigate through these systems
How do you access Child and Family Advocates support?
To access this support contact us directly using the details below.
- Phone our direct support line 0419 245 274
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our website: bravehearts.org.au/contact
- Fill out the form below
If your child has not completed a forensic interview yet with police, please contact your local police station and ask the police officer if your child may access the MASR Trial at the Bravehearts head office at Arundel.