- Children, Young People & Families
- Adult Survivors
- Information & Support Line
- Report Child Sexual Abuse
- Report Historical Child Sexual Abuse
- Join The Dots
Bravehearts Information & Support Line
If a child is in immediate danger, please call 000
Bravehearts Information & Support Line is a toll-free phone service for those seeking advice or help related to child sexual abuse, including what to do if your child or someone you know has disclosed child sexual abuse.
Our specially trained Information & Support Line operators can also provide information about engaging with Bravehearts and other support services.
Bravehearts Information & Support Line 1800 272 831 operates during the hours of 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday AEST (hours may vary on public holidays).
Do you have concerns about the current sexual abuse of a child or that a child may be at risk? Please report this directly to the police or the child protection authority in your state. If you would like advice on this process, please contact our Support Line on 1800 272 831. Bravehearts will always act in the best interests of the child.
- People with hearing and speech impairments can reach us through the National Relay Service
- TTY users phone 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 272 831.
- Speak and Listen users phone 1800 555 727 then ask for 1800 272 831.
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS via internet-relay.nrscall.gov.au then ask for 1800 272 831.
Out of Hours Support
If you are in crisis and require AFTER HOURS assistance please call:
- Kids Helpline – 1800 55 1800
- Lifeline – 13 11 14
- 13YARN – 13 92 76
- Police Link – 131 444
We are committed to the safety and well-being of all clients accessing our service. Bravehearts supports the rights of the client and will act without hesitation to ensure a child and/or client’s safe environment is maintained. Bravehearts abides by our Child Protection and Reporting Harm Policy and Procedure at all times.