- Donate Today
- Bunnies for Bravehearts
- Become a Regular Giver
- 5km a Day March Challenge
- Leave a Gift in Your Will
- Lottery – Play for Purpose
- Partner With Us
- Workplace Giving
- Bravehearts Day
- 777 Marathon
- Bravehearts School Fun Run
- Special Events
- Our Wish List
- Home > Support Us > Workplace Giving
Take action today to help prevent child sexual abuse through Workplace Giving.
Workplace Giving is a proven way to bring a company’s values to life, build an engaged workforce, and enhance your social responsibility, all the while making a positive impact in the lives of Australian children.
About Workplace Giving
Workplace Giving is extremely easy to set up, and simply involves employees making small, regular donations out of their pre-tax pay. Many companies choose to go a step further and enhance the impact of donations with dollar matching, workplace fundraising, and in-kind support.
Setting up a Workplace Giving program in support of Bravehearts will significantly benefit Australian children, your employees, and your company.
Benefits for the Children of Australia
- Directly supports essential services such as Bravehearts personal safety education programs and specialist counselling and support for children affected by child sexual abuse.
Benefits for Your Employees
- An effective and easy way for employees to help a worthy cause, whilst receiving immediate tax benefits on their take-home pay.
Benefits for Your Company
- More highly engaged and motivated employees, leading to increased productivity and improved staff retention.*
- Helps build trust with your consumers and enhances brand reputation.*
- Taps into the socially conscious consumer market.**
Workplace Giving in Action
The Impact $26,000 Could Have
- 2,167 school children could receive vital personal safety education through Bravehearts Ditto’s Keep Safe Adventure program.
- 173 children who have been affected by child sexual abuse could receive specialist counselling.
- 346 people in crisis could be helped via Bravehearts’ Information and Support line.
Double the Impact
If the employer matches their employees’ donations, your company could contribute $52,000 per year towards the prevention of child sexual abuse (based on 100 employees giving $5 per week).
I have young kids, and I’m proud to work for a company that supports the work of Bravehearts. I feel like [my employer] cares about my family, and the safety of the children in our community.– Jane, 38, Workplace Giver
Why Choose Bravehearts as your Workplace Giving partner?
Bravehearts is solely dedicated to the holistic prevention and treatment of child sexual abuse. No other charity in the country has done more to highlight the devastating effects of this crime, support survivors, and show Australians how together, we can prevent it.
For 25 years, Bravehearts has been leading the way in child sexual abuse prevention and treatment in Australia. Our brand is highly respected in the community, as well as within law enforcement, emergency services, education, community services, medical, and academic sectors. Partnering with Bravehearts means partnering with a charity you, your employees, and your customers can trust.
Bravehearts understands that donors want to see the impact their contributions are making. To this end, we will provide you and your employees with annual Impact Reports that outline how your donations are working to protect the children of Australia.
Depending on the location of your company and your level of support, we can send Bravehearts representatives to speak to your employees about the good work they are helping to fund, as well as provide free resources for staff around issues of child protection. We will also promote your company via our social media platforms, website, and e-newsletters, helping you to reach new audiences who are receptive to supporting the brands that support Bravehearts.
Want to know more?
Complete the form below and one of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible!
* One Million Donors website: https://www.1mdonors.org.au
** Switching Brands for a Cause: Research Report, Cavil + Co, 2014, as cited on Probono Australia website: https://probonoaustralia.com.au/news/2014