Child Sexual Abuse Statistics
This section contains child sexual abuse statistics, sourced from current national and international research and compiled by Bravehearts’ Research Team. Please explore the list of research topics below. Every effort has been made to ensure complete references have been provided.
The content found within each research topic page is updated every six months and is also available in PDF format. To request a copy of this document, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Child Sexual Abuse Statistics and Facts: Research Topics
- Prevalence of Child Sexual Abuse
- Nature of Child Sexual Abuse: Risk Factors & Dynamics
- Disclosure of Child Sexual Abuse
- Harmful Sexual Behaviour (Peer Instigated Abuse)
- Child Sex Offenders
- Convicting, Treating and Managing Child Sex Offenders
- Child Sexual Abuse & Religious Organisations
- The Impact of Child Sexual Abuse
- The Costs of Child Sexual Abuse
- Child Sexual Abuse: Prevention and Education
- Community Views of Child Sexual Abuse
- Online Risks, Child Exploitation and Grooming