Work with Us
Work with us and make a difference every day!
At Bravehearts, we provide a coordinated and holistic approach to the prevention and treatment of child sexual abuse.
Our Mission, Vision and Values are the heart of everything we do. They underpin the way we work and how we interact with each other, clients, and the community.
- Integrity: We act with integrity, demonstrate accountability, honesty, and at all times, behave ethically.
- Respect: We behave and communicate with inclusivity, mindfulness, and professionalism whilst continually embracing diversity.
- Energy: We unreservedly apply ourselves using all efforts, power, and abilities towards protecting children from child sexual abuse.
- Empathy: We seek to genuinely understand other people’s experiences, cultures, and perspectives. In turn, we support individuals and communities in a manner that is meaningful to them.
- Bravery: We acknowledge the bravery of survivors and those that support them. Without fear or favour, we seek to ensure that children have a childhood free from sexual harm.
Bravehearts employs a range of professionals to deliver our services, including psychologists, educators, social workers, lawyers, trainers, case managers, and researchers. The work of our service-delivery staff is supported by specialists in the areas of finance, administration, human resources, fundraising, events management, marketing and communications.
Together, we are Bravehearts.