Benefits to Working with Bravehearts
A career with Bravehearts means working with dedicated, multidisciplinary teams that share your goal of improving the future for Australian children.
Bravehearts staff enjoy a culture where success is celebrated, and life balance and self-care are expected. There are a number of benefits to working with Bravehearts including:
- Health and Wellbeing: We are committed to the emotional, mental, and physical health of our team. We offer an employee assistance program providing independent, confidential counselling services for yourself and your family, in addition to other healthy living initiatives like annual influenza vaccinations.
- Equal Opportunities: Bravehearts is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit based on merit and encourage applications from people of all walks of life, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, culture, or ethnic background.
- Self-care: We promote and facilitate a culture of self-care across the organisation, with additional paid self-care leave available for front-line Therapeutic Services roles.
- Celebrate You: With a paid day off each year for your birthday.
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible working arrangements and work-from-home options.
- Development Opportunities: Your success is our success. We offer plenty of opportunities for professional and personal development with paid professional development leave, and an allowance to put towards external training expenses. All staff members are provided with training during the induction period.
- In-House Clinical Supervision: Our front-line services team members receive supervision from experienced and passionate clinical experts and practice supervisors.
- Increased Take-Home Pay: As a charity, we offer not-for-profit salary packaging of up to $15,900 tax-free, plus meals and entertainment benefits of up to $2,650. We also offer discounts on everyday items such as groceries, movie tickets, electronics and more.
- Culture: An inclusive culture of dedicated, passionate, and professional team members who are passionate about our mission and vision.